Our minimum charge is £60
which covers small and very simple tattoos. Small to Medium tattoos are priced individually.
There are few factors that will influence on the price
Such as level of detail, the positioning of the tattoo, size, colour/shading and the complexity of the design.
Every artist work with different styles, techniques and prices
Not every artist charges their work per hour, but when they do it will be only for big tattoos of 3 hours or longer.
The best way to get a quotation for a tattoo and to get booked in is to come in to the shop for a free consultation in order for the tattoo artist to look at body placement, take measurements, take all your design ideas/references and estimate how long the tattoo will take.
Hourly rate: £100-£140 per hour
(depending on the tattoo artist)
Day Session: £450-£750.
You can come around at the studio anytime during our opening times. You are absolutely welcome to bring your own idea or to get inspired by our Artists available Designs. Each of our experienced Artists is able to fullfill the idea you got in mind. We understand that ther is a beautiful Story behind each of your Tattoos. Stories that deserve all our respect and dedication.
We also most certainly speak your language: Our team member speak English, Portuguese, Italian, Spanish, Romanian, Greek and Slovakian. We advocate for diversity, equality, inclusion: we are a team from all over the world with differnt backgrounds, sexual orientations, ideas but with the same goal:
Creating more than just Tattoos, but an experience with purpose.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Your tattoo will take about 2 weeks to heal. It will be tender for the first few days, then it will develop light scabs and appear crusty, these will gradually flake off. During this period the tattoo may look ugly and it may seem that the color is falling out with the scabs. Don’t worry, this is normal. The last stage is when the tattoo looks healed but is still waxy or shiny on the surface. The directions below should be followed until the tattoo is fully healed.
- Leave the bandage on for at least 2 hours.
- Remove the bandage and do not re-bandage it. Wetting the bandage while removing it will help prevent it from sticking to your skin.
- Wash your hands, then wash the tattoo firmly using mild soap and warm water, rinse the tattoo off and pat dry. NO SCRUBBING!
- Each day keep the area clean and apply one of the recommended lotions once a day. Don’t keep too much lotion on the tattoo. However, don’t let it dry out completely between applications. Make sure your hands are clean each time you touch your tattoo and never let anyone else touch it.
# DO AND DONT’S
- You can shower as normal. But, for the 2-week healing period do not submerge or soak your tattoo in any way. No swimming, hot tubs, or saunas. It will interfere with healing and can cause infections and scarring.
- Do not expose your tattoo to direct sunlight for the 2-week period. Keep it covered with clothing.
- Do not pick at the tattoo! Let the scabs fall off naturally. No scratching, rubbing or abuse to the tattoo in any manner.
- Once your tattoo is healed, you may go in the sun but keep in mind the sun rapidly fades your tattoo and if you plan on being in the sun, use sunscreen to protect it. Don’t use sunscreen for at least a month after getting a tattoo and try to test an area to make sure you don’t have a reaction.
For the ENTIRE period that the tattoo is healing, use ONLY the lotions that are recommended, NO EXCEPTIONS. This is extremely important. No Vaseline, Savlon, baby oil, alcohol, alcohol based products, peroxide, mineral oil, bag balm, Aloe, Noxzema, etc. We also do not recommended Neosporin;. It is not a good product for healing tattoos. Many people have strong reactions to it and often times it actually pulls the color out during the healing process.
# RECOMMENDED LOTIONS
Bepanthen, Tattoo Aftercare, Hustle butter.
On rare occasions some people may develop a reaction to one of these lotions. You will know if you develop bumps or pimples around the area. This is not a problem, wash the area and switch to one of the other recommended lotions. Do not continue using lotion if you have a reaction.
Important notice: Despite constant efforts to ensure all our pigments meet the highest standard of quality and purity, the application of some pigments to some individuals may cause an allergic reaction, due to the sensitivity of the person. Tattoo Heroes and whoever it may designate as it’s operators, disclaim any responsibility for an allergic reaction of any person to whom the pigment is applied. The tattoo is not guaranteed when you leave the studio. We have given you the very best in art, the very best in color and the tattoo was applied expertly under the most sterile conditions. You are responsible for its care in the next few days. Follow these guidelines and enjoy your new tattoo!